!-- Start of StatCounter Code for Blogger / Blogspot -->

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Neglected blog

Have had my blog off line for so long. Do not feel like spilling my guts these days. Does not feel like a good idea. Started a journal, hand written and that works very well for me.
I don't ramble on, just devote a few lines to the main thoughts or activities of the day, the highlights and future plans.

I am back, I spent most of last year backpacking around America, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand. I had a fabulous time, it was a real adventure and maybe I will write about them here. There were highs and lows, but it was always interesting!

Had some ephipanies - in New Zealand and got rid of some baggage. It was about people I've clung on to for too long, hoping, longing for them to be more to me than they were. I realised on a bleak day in Rotorua, whilst wandering around the bubbling geysers that it was time to realise some people are never going to be there for you in any way shape or form. It became obvious just how rubbish they really were - for me! And all of a sudden I was mortified by how long I had been clinging on hoping for crumbs. Pathetic. It was liberating, because this is the kind of backpack that weighs you down more than anything.

I also went to a spa in Thailand for two weeks, which helped with everything.
More soon.

1 comment:

hats said...

I don't like winter, because its sad and lonely.Cheap Snapback Hats I always want to call the autumn of hands, because it can give a person with warm harvest, but that's wishful thinking, it is also in a hurry go. The bleak season, the dark days, as if shrouded by a shares the breath of sorrow, my heart dropped to freezing point, total felling the chill overwhelming. Life sometimes like this winter, very cold and cheerless, why can't people get along, common feelings of warm sunshine?Tisa Hats Others in life is acting, and someone in the drama performs her own life.